Spring Break

Started off with Good Friday! My kiddos have spent the entire week with their uncle, experiencing their first ever lan party!


My brother had several of these lan parties growing up.  He had anywhere from 5 to 13 guys come over, set up their gaming systems, and play on which ever game they were interested in.

They have been enjoying Fornite, Sea of Thieves, Overwatch, and any other game my boys took with them.

Today, I'm going to go pick them up and tonight we're finishing off spring break by going to North Carolina for a visit to my aunt.

We may just see the USS North Carolina and spend time at the beach! I hope it stays sunny and warm. This cold in Kentucky is starting to get to me.  I don't want to be here for the snow if and when it shows it's ugly head.

Have a wonderful weekend!
JJ

Comments

Popular Posts